Tuesday 13 September 2011

WaNtEd...

I chose this film as one of my examples because i liked a lot of the camera angels which i saw throughout the movie.


 


I chose these 2 screen grabs because i like the strength in the actresses face and the intensity of the bus in my 'shot although she is in focus.




I like the camera spacial effects used in these screen grabs, i love the bullet flying in slow motion in the air i would like to incorporate something like this in my movie.



this screen grab is hard to show the amazing effects but on the movie i like how something like that is literally impossible so it almost stuns the viewers.


I chose this as one of my screen grabs because you can see clearly on each of the actors faces that they are in a different emotion one man has determination on his face and the other almost looks like he is praying...(that he wont get hit by the bullet)  

I chose this as one of my screen shots because i like the effect of the explotion because something that has fire usually grabs the audience.


I chose these 2 screen 
shots because i love the 
special effects used, it almost 
makes you clink twice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment