Thursday 22 September 2011

The Beach Example 7....





The Beach.



I like this shot because i like how it dissolves into the island because from doing a very long shot like this is is almost saying that from the whole world there is that one island.

 I like this long shot because i this it shows how remote it is.



I like this shot because i think it makes it look magical and paradise.


I like these camera shots because i feel like the scene makes the setting look busy, and the close up of the character makes it obvious he is alone in a busy setting.



I like this shot because it is a down shot but from a really long distance and you can really see where the island starts and that they are arriving on the island.


I think this shot shows that it is paradise with the light blue water and the rich blue sky.


I like this shot from far away with them all looking from far away with there head tilted, which sends the signal across to us that they are thinking.


I like this up shot from under the water i would like to incorporate something like this in my movie.




I like this shot because you can really see how high the jump is.



No comments:

Post a Comment