Sunday 25 September 2011

Example 9...Abduction


Abduction




I think this shot has good lighting on the face as it makes him stand out as if a spot light is on him.


This shot shows that he has a lot of strength, and is a strong character.


I chose this shot because it is setting the scene before the main event as before it was all normal just normal teenagers.


I also chose this shot because i find with the character looking down into the photo it is almost saying that he has to keep looking at the photo to believe that it is him.


I like this clip because i like the morph which is shown from going from his actual child face to his face now.




I liked this shot because by filming it from a diagonal upper shot it makes it look like it is almost on cctv footage and they are being watched.




I find in this shot you can see the raw emotion on his face of shock and sadness.



I like this shot because the sun shining through looks like a bullet aim.



I like the way the actors names are displayed as we have a good idea what the movie will be about which is shooting so the name comes up as the gun is being made.








No comments:

Post a Comment