Sunday 18 September 2011

Example 4

...B L A C K   S W A N...

I chose this movie because for my final movie i would like to incorporate ballet dancing in it so i like a lot of the lighting and camera angels used in this movie.


I like the lighting used in this screen grab because i find it has the effect on the audience to look at only her on the stage and i think the lighting making her reflect on the surface makes it feel like she is the only one there.


I like this camera angel change, i would like to include this change in my movie, because i like the close up as it makes it obvious to the audience that it is ballet. 

I also like the camera change and lighting in this one the light behind her and above her which makes her light up almost makes her look like an angel which usually represents beauty and elegance.


I liked this shot because it is mystical and eery at the same time as still she is the main eye of the audience but we are introduced to a second character but he is in darkness.


I like the lighting in this close up of her face because it all looks like she is almost dreaming because it looks mystical.


I liked this shot because as she is dancing and spinning as does the camera with her.






No comments:

Post a Comment