Thursday 12 January 2012

Production I-dent...









In this screen shot i took is when i had to create different layers to that my title 'Shatter Productions' was the right colour and i chose a picture one a metal surface which i would edit later on to create added effect.


In this screen shot i created a mask so that when my text was animated it would sometimes show the title and then in the end all will be shown.


I then added an effect and duplicated the layers so that it would add to the effect and make it look dramatic.




I then added a movement box which is under 'null object' and i then pressed (cmd>p) which brought up the option for position and typed in the code which i was given. 


I then imported it into soundtrack pro which i then added different sound effects to add to my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment