Sunday 13 November 2011

Survey


First I chose to interview a man in his 30's i did this so that i could start of at a age which can vary with opinions.

This feed back will help me on what i should include in my film opening sequence.
I chose to use and interview and a survey because i feel that i can work from these results for example with the question to 'Pat Smith' "what do you expect to see in a thriller" and that being special effects i have considered having effects in my opening sequence. I have also tried to aim both genders to be interested in my opening sequence i have done this by including dancing which female gender is going to enjoy to watch but also making it a thriller at the same time will approach the male gender.



Secondly i chose to interview a girl of a younger age to get a broad view and idea into what i should be including in my opening sequence to produce it to my best ability.



Here is my survey which i made one surverymonkey.com, i then shared this on facebook so i could see the results from my Target Audience Survery.






No comments:

Post a Comment